Sunday, 7 May 2017

E V E N T S - / / C O M M O N P E O P L E 2 0 1 7 !


It's that time of year again, Festival season is among us! 
I'm starting my festival fill at Southampton Common with the lovely guys over at Common People.
I attended this event last year - just for the Sunday due to my working schedual and it blew my socks off. 
You can read about my experience of last years festival here - COMMON PEOPLE 2016.



If you're looking for the perfect way to spend your May Bank Holiday weekend then look no further. The guys at Common People have two great locations and a diverse line up to cater to everyones taste.
We're heading back to Southampton this year for the two day spectacular, for good friends, good music and a good time!  


Here's what you can exspect from this years festival at both locations
Oxford -South Park and Southampton Common.





At just £30 for an adult day ticket - You've be crazy to miss it. 
Hope to catch you all there! If you spot me come and say hello!


No comments:

Post a Comment