L I F E S T Y L E - / / L I V E M U S I C P H O T O G R A P H Y

Hey guys!

Back in February, I'd completed a few band test shoots in the studio for local musicians here in South Wales. A friend of mine, Alex Williams is the Guitarist for Glass Giants. Glass Giants are a 5 piece Pop-rock band based in Cardiff. Featuring on Kerrange radio play and Kerrang TV night time listening helped boost their audience, along with being able to play at The LG Arena with McBusted.

Really easy, clean listening. For all ages.
I recently went to see the boys play at Clwb Ifor Bach in Cardiff for their VELVET release show.
Check them out on SoundCloud! - https://soundcloud.com/glassgiants


The gig included other bands including - Death By Disco, Quarentine and 1958.

Here are some images;









































I think I did a good job for a first time photographing live music!

What do you think?

xoxo

No comments