Monday, 14 October 2013

U N I V E R S I T Y // PROTEST AND SURVIVE

Summer is over, and it's time to get a grasp of reality and start to focus on my university work.
We have been given the brief of PROTEST AND SURVIVE. A very open brief, we have to create either Fashion or Advertising images based on the theme, produce 5 landscape prints and ensure that the images together create a concept and include a word or phase... Sound confusing?

It is.. but it's going to shape out pretty well.
So far, I have three ideas, A Protest photoshoot (Like against FUR and other stereotypical topics), Secondly, A Michael Jackson themed editorial based on his songs Leave Me Alone and They Don't Care About Us; (Michael Jackson lover right here!!) and third idea would be to create a Fashion Editorial based on futuristic accounts. (Survive means to EXIST, in my mind.. Aliens Exist.. perfect match up)

Time to get researching!





No comments:

Post a Comment